The Association of Hawaiian Civic Clubs is the oldest Hawaiian community-based grass roots organization. Founded in 1918 by Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalaniana’ole (Delegate to the United States House of Representatives) the clubs are a confederation of fifty-eight (58) Hawaiian Civic Clubs located throughout the State of Hawai`i and in the States of Alaska, California, Colorado, Illinois, Nevada, Utah, Virginia, Washington State, Tennessee and Texas.
Hawaiian Civic Clubs advocate for improved welfare of native Hawaiians in culture, health, economic development, education, social welfare, and nationhood, while working to perpetuate and preserve language, history, music, dance and other cultural traditions.
Here is a list of California-based Hawaiian Civic Clubs:
- Ahahui Kiwila Hawaii o San Diego
- Address: 1810 Double D Drive, El Cajon CA 92021
Phone: (858) 380-7099
Contact: Margaret Sanborn email@example.com
- `Ainahau O Kaleponi Hawaiian Civic Club
- Address: 9582 Hamilton Avenue, Ste. 147, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
Phone: (714) 968-1785
- `Ahahui `O Lili`uokalani Hawaiian Civic Club of Southern California
- Address: 13220 Semora Pl., Cerritos CA 90703
- Kaha I Ka Panoa Kaleponi Hawaiian Civic Club
- Address: PO Box 9817, Moreno Valley CA 92552
Phone: (951) 575-5772
Contact: Sharon Paulo firstname.lastname@example.org?
- Kaleleonalani Hawaiian Civic Club
- Address: 7445 Balcom Ave., Reseda, CA 91335
Phone: (818) 343-3026
>> To submit a free listing request, please email: heather (at) heleloa (dot) com